- Write a Poem about their Hero
- Create a math word problem using the Hero in the problem and the solution
- History teachers could have students create a biography of the hero based on historical events
- Geography teachers could have students create a map of the where the hero travels
- Economics teachers could have students write about the impact a Super Hero might have on the Economy.
- Sociology Teachers could use this website when they discuss heros and who our heros our
- Science teachers could talk about the scientific probablities of certain super hero powers
- Foreign Lanugage teachers could create a Super Hero and then create a story line for their hero in the language they are studying
- Business and marketing teachers could have students create a resume for their hero
- Create a massive story within your class using the students hereos. You could use Storybird or think of it like the game of telephone, but each student has to use their hero in their line of the story.
1. Choose whether your hero is male or female
2. Choose facial characteristics - Hair, Eyes, Facial Hair
3. Choose your Upper Body Look - Shirts, Arms, Accessories, Emblems
4. Choose your Lower Body - Legs and Belt
5 Choose your Colors - Skin, Hair, Primary, Secondary, Detail
6. Choose your Abilities - Skin and Weapons (I wish their was more here, but there is not)
Click Finish and it Generates a Front Page of a Comic Book and a Name for your hero (Mine was rather simple...lacked any flare). You can then Make Another, Print it, or Download it to a JPG....see mine below!
What ideas do you have for using The Hero Factory in your classroom?